niedziela, 24 lipca 2011

hey hey hey
I'm backand I'm gonna do this blog.
OH YEA!


soo.summmer, aww love that.
I just back from lovely Croatia and now I'm gonna finnish my driving lessons and work and study and party of course!

I'm sooo sad that lovely Amy Winehouse is dead...
I really loved her music I mean I still love.
REST IN PEACE.




I have  a thing to you guys.
I have a visioin defect so I have to wear contact lenses or glasses,
in summer I rather contacts cause of  possibility to wear sunglasses which i love but sometimes i like to wear glasses,my favourite RAY BAN WAYFARER just broke so I have to buy new.
What do you think:
those?

or those?



Please HELP!
xoxo.caroline

3 komentarze:

  1. Thanks for your comment sweety!
    Oh and i'll choose the first one!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. the first glasses are more wearable but the second awesome! I would chose the first one^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. the first one is great<3

    OdpowiedzUsuń